Sunday 19 November 2023

Scalefour Cumberland 23 (SolRail 23)

My demonstration table at Scalefour Cumberland 23 (SolRail 23)

We all tackle planning a layout differently so felt worried about sitting behind a table titled "Planning a Layout in P4". Why should my way be any better than the next persons?

Well, I shouldn't have worried. A number of people stopped, even sat down and to ask questions. All seemed interested in both projects on display. Obviously, some thought what I'd produced was OTT, but most kindly gave positive feedback along with asking when they might see the layouts.

On the other side of the coin, I also learnt much from fellow demonstrators and modellers within the room. So this weekend has been an extremely interesting and enjoyable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment